Thursday, March 8, 2012

Setting Goals





The quote "The difference between a successful person and others is not the lack of strength or the lack of knowledge, but rather the lack of will." was a quote that inspired me throughout my first 10 years of my life. Setting goals for myself was and has always been my number one priority.  It was the key to success and great accomplishment. I was always told that without goals I wouldnt be on the right track to success. As kids parents always asked us, What do you want to be when you grow up? But when I was asked, I never knew how to respond. All I knew was that I wanted to be somebody and make a difference in the world by saving lives. At the age of seven was when I came upon the decision that I wanted to be a doctor. Thats when I started preparing myself for the unexpected, and started planning out what I was going to do throughout my high school years like what classs where required, what colleges would be most beneficial to my desired career and the most important of all goals, my personal goal; take matters into my own hands and never, ever give up on something that I cant stop believing in.


WRITTEN BY:  Sophmore High School Student

For more motivational Blogs, visit us on  www.aboluteknowitall.blogspot.com
For employment, careers and more:  www.absoluteknowitall.com

Visit us on www.facebook.com/absolutknowitall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment